My ideal final meal
Whilst I have absolutely no intention of dying any time soon, last night in a drunken sleepless stupor I was considering as to what my ideal meal would entail.
It made me think of death row inmates who (apparently) are allowed to have absolutely anything that they want as a final meal prior to being killed.
Whilst I have never done anything remotely bad.. certainly not worthy of execution, it is always pragmatic to be prepared. If anything happens in my life that means I need a 'last meal', I want it to include the following:
N.B. Photos have been included to make you hungry and make you aware of what each thing is. Some people for example are not aware of Watermelons.
- Rib eye steak. 24oz. Medium rare. 1140 calories.
- Watermelon. Half. Cut into squares. 680 calories.
- Kallo Corn Cakes. 4 cakes. 100 calories.
- Aldi 'lighter' cream cheese. 100g. 25g per corn cake (see above). 148 calories.
- Oppo. 250ml of each of the three flavours. 570 calories.
- Fresh Bakery (a place in Leeds) half rotisserie chicken in garlic naan bread. 1200 calories.
- Pitza Cano (pizza takeaway in Leeds) Meat Calzone. 2000 calories.
- Lucky Charms. Large family sized box. With milk. 1700 calories + 500 for milk.
- Twinkies. 2. 300 calories.
- Tawny Port. 250 ml. 400 calories.
- Chip shop chips. Large portion. 2000 calories.
- McFlurry. 1. 406 calories.
- McDonalds Vanilla Milkshake. Large. 820 calories.
As you will have surely noticed.. I did not want to be greedy, and as such would only request a half rotisserie chicken and a lowly two Twinkies. That means that my final meal would in fact be rather nutritious.
Total: 11,964 calories. Assuming a 2,000 calorie daily burn.. and assuming that on my last day alive I probably wouldn't be doing much training/physical exercise, I would have a calorie excess of 9,964 calories. That means that on my final day I would put on 2.85 pounds. Oh shit !
It would be worth it.
Anything obvious that I have missed? What would you eat on your final day?